What does Comfort & Care mean?
Comfort & Care stands for a better quality of life through supportive solutions for pain relief and discomfort outside of medical measures.
There are 4 areas that are classified under the Comfort & Care theme:Physical well-being
- Physical well-being
- Mental and emotional needs
- Movement and work
- Spiritual support
The needs of individuals lead back to a variety of ailments:
- Difficulty breathing
- Temperature sensitivity
- Digestive problems
- Skin irritations
- Diabetes 2
and so on ..
Physical well-being through thermal textiles
There are many exciting offers on the market on the topic of physical well-being. Google shows everything that is available on the net, from mumbo-jumbo to professional solutions.
But what do we actually mean by physical well-being?
By definition, well-being is a subjective phenomenon. It includes sensory stimuli (seeing, hearing, touching, feeling, smelling, tasting) and sensations within one’s own body.
Well-being is therefore strongly dependent on lifestyle and challenges us every day:
- Exercise – strengthens muscles and cardiovascular system
- Enough sleep – provides mental rest and physical regeneration
- Healthy nutrition – builds the foundation
- Relaxation – activates the parasympathetic nervous system and protects against permanent stress
- Social contacts and positive thinking – strengthen the immune system
If we experience a sensitivity disorder and the body’s ability to function is impaired, we quickly try to restore the good general feeling.
In general, aching limbs or muscles occupy us negatively.
- Back tension
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Overstretched shoulders
- Knee pain
- Menstrual cramps
We often resort to bandages, cooling gels, hot water bottles, try special exercises, swallow painkillers and try many other well-known ways to restore our well-being.
Have you ever heard of thermal textiles?
Launch of STYLIES thermal textiles
Heated textiles with a deep effect give off a comforting warmth and help with acute and chronic pain.
With the introduction of the brand new line of thermal textiles, the Stylies brand expands its expertise in the growing Comfort & Care category on the subject of “more well-being and quality of life”.
Here, quality is more important than quantity! The textiles are heated up and ready for use within 30 seconds.
- 3 heating levels for all depth needs
- Extra-light, flexible, breathable
- Cuddly due to ergonomic design
- Very resistant material, washable in the washing machine at 30°C
- Heating grid with latest technology for fast and even heat
- Comfortable to wear
- Powerbank, for independent power supply and mobile use
- Additional mesh pocket for cold packs
For more information follow the button or send us an e-mail.